The new series of backgauges (BACK 3 – BACK 5) boast some technological innovations, that make them the top of the range in the market.
Among the technical and structural features we can mention:
1. movements on ballscrews for higher precision and smoothness;
2. backgauge mounted onto the side frame, within a milled lodging, (precise up to the hundredth), powered by brushless servo drives, with integrated CAN open electronics, that ensure high performances;
3. grinded rack transmission, that guarantees high speed of the axes (560 mm/s) and a positioning precision of ±0,02 mm, therefore high production rates, high standards and noiselessness;
4. new backgauge built with a 10 mm structural beam, with an innovative system for the management of the parallelism, that will allow maximum flexibility for customizations together with extreme rigidity and strength;
5. complete fingers, running on two opposite linear guides, adjustable from the machine front with pneumatic release.
The basic BACK model has 2 axes (X,R), and can be upgraded up to 6 axes (X, R, Z1, Z2, X2, X3). All the fingers are equipped with a visual reference: the LED assures the operator the correct positioning of the sheet metal, and its contact with the finger.